ARSENE WENGER HAS A PHD IN FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT FAILURE!!! LIVE RANT



By Ingram Jones

After another appalling result, I have had enough of seeing Arsene Wenger on my TV set making excuses for poor excuses in post match interviews. I was fed up of seeing Arsenal come 4th and I became even more angered by what I call "Loser" fans content to put up with Wenger's old fashioned tactics, training methods and poor investments in the transfer market... So I decided to take on the job of Arsenal Football Manager myself and put my head on the chopping board to see whether I could make a difference.. and not only to make a difference I would be doing the whole process LIVE via Football Manager 2017... on Youtube so enjoy the rant... and I'm about to either make Arsenal FC great or... I may have to resign under the pressure of viewers fed up of my poor managerial choices.
Buckle up for some late nights its going to be a great ride. 

Comments